Level 3 now has its two main enemies and I'm working on the bosses (once I actually work out what I want them to do).
New York Day 2 Ch.18• My sandwich lies cold in front of me.New York Day 2 Ch.18 by lycan-rising
• I'm no longer hungry.
• The man returns to the present.
• I want to ask 'what then'?
• He seems to know what's on my mind.
• Says that the authorities declared that the guests died in an accidental house fire.
• The manor staff disbanded.
• Hints that the last he heard of Ashton was him working on 'Friendship and something'.
• I ask 'is that a ship'?
• "of sorts." smile.
• What did you do?
• He went off and made a life of my own.
• He stopped living other people's lives.
• Stopped trying to plaster over the void in himself, cowering behind the existence of others.
• So that's how it is, he lives in his own world and contents himself with himself.
• "Did you ever find anything else out what happened?"
• He looks at me.
• "I recognise that feeling, be careful, it's only going to get you hurt."
• Looks up and recognises
New York Day 2 Ch.17• Much much later, fire brigade arrives with police.New York Day 2 Ch.17 by lycan-rising
• There's an investigation and main char is asked many questions.
• He answers honestly: he doesn't know.
• Main char is shocked at his emptiness.
• He so desperately wanted to know the story, to fill himself with their lives.
• But now he would never know.
• All evidence, anything lost.
• The vacuum hangs in him painfully.
• He cries, realising what he is.
• He's always been a gossip because he's never had his own story.
• Never made his own life.
• Never looked to his own world as a source of joy and entertainment.
• So he's turned to the lives of other's.
• Leached, sapped and stole.
• In many respects, he saw so much of himself in Logan.
• So much so that it was painful for the two of them to be together.
• Yet so too he had seen the same thing in Kathryn, someone who had a hole in her the size of the world.
New York Day 2 Ch.16• Sounds.New York Day 2 Ch.16 by lycan-rising
• Somehow, sounds.
• Main char realises that Eli covered him and took most of the force.
• He struggles to take a breath.
• He hears sounds.
• He finds it in him to make a noise.
• He's inhaling ash when light, painful light, hits him.
• They're both pulled clear from the wreckage.
• The rest of the staff are either laughing or crying.
• Main char notices Kris cuddling a weeping Ashton and Claire crying over a wounded Eli and he allows himself a smile.
• He's dazed and still coughing ash.
• His thoughts turn to Logan and Kathryn.
• What happened after they left the house?
• He's on the ground staring at the grass and gravel.
• It has to have a clue.
• He can't be left like this.
• He needs to know.
• He spots Claire holding something familiar.
• He stumbles over to her and finds her holding the final spool and next to the playback device.
• He begs her to pl
New York Day 2 Ch.15• Finds the entrance to the loft.New York Day 2 Ch.15 by lycan-rising
• Finds bullet casings on the floor, trap door still open, bullet holes in the ceiling and walls.
• He starts to jump and see if he can pull himself up.
• He's startled by Eli who has managed to catch up to him.
• He pleads to Eli to lift him up so he can see what's up there.
• He needs to know what they saw, declaring it to be the central piece to everything.
• Eli refuses initially and goes to take the main char.
• They wrestle.
• He argues and shouts and they get violent.
• Eli is a lot stronger and doesn't take long to be in the advantage.
• Eli sees his determination and agrees to lift him up.
• He gets most of the way and doesn't see anything special, yet, when the floor beneath them starts to give way.
• Eli drops him quickly.
• Main char roars at being so close.
• Main char tries climbing the walls to get up again.
• Eli tackles him out of the
6 Steps to Writing a First Turning PointPLEASE NOTE THAT WHILE THIS PAGE WILL REMAIN ACTIVE FOR PURPOSES OF EDUCATION AND RECORDS, IT IS OUTDATED. CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE NEWEST VERSION.6 Steps to Writing a First Turning Point by JosephBlakeParker
6 Steps to Writing a First Turning Point (Call to Action)
Anybody Can Write a Novel
Chapter 4 “Plot Points” – Section 3 “The First Turning Point”
With Links to Supplementary Material
We have finally arrived to the last part of Act I in your story, when your Protagonist-driven story will really ta
Heya. I started on DA as a writer and i still take great enjoyment writing but I've also branched out into some 3d/visual effects and even some drawing (le gasp! And trust me, i was confident the day i drew anything would result in the Armageddon)
But nowadays I just enjoy making art and keeping a (usually) weekly journal on funny things that happen in my week.